Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What. A. Day.

Yesterday was an awful day.

Honestly. Like God awful. Terrible. It was such a crazy busy day at work that I spent the day feeling like I was drowning in calls. I was so exhausted when I got home.

I was really hoping that today would be better but no such luck.

I am in dire need of a hug.

And a cookie.

And a glass of wine.

Wait. Make that two glasses of wine.

The holidays bring out the worst in people. Just ask anyone in the emergency services or health care field. I'm sure hospitals experience the same amount of craziness that we do. It's crazy! So tomorrow is going to be so much worse.

I am planning on posting tomorrow, but if things are bad then this may be the last you hear from me. Well, until after the holiday.

I will be working tomorrow. Then our Thanksgiving will be on Friday. Then on Saturday my little family is driving to Boone to spend some time with my husband's family. We will be coming back Saturday night. But then we'll spend all day Sunday recuperating and it'll be back to work Monday! 

Everyone be safe this weekend! Try to be nice on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment