Friday, November 11, 2011

It's here!

My iPhone 4S arrived today! It wasn't originally scheduled to ship until today and therefore wouldn't arrive here until next week. So I'm even happier.

I've gotten all the necessary programs on it. Now I'm just playing around it and seeing what else I want. Since I've been at work all day I haven't gotten to play around with Siri much but I'm looking forward to that as well.

Mean while, I am super glad it's Friday.

It's been a pretty good week. A rough start but had a phenomenal day Thursday and a spectacular Friday. So that makes it all okay. Don't know what I'll be doing this weekend. As of right now I have no plans.

I think I will be doing some Christmas decorating though. I know. It's very early. But I'm very excited. And since my family isn't have Thanksgiving on Thanksgiving Day but instead on Black Friday, I've decided I want the house fully decked out for Christmas by then. And of course I will be working all that week. So the decorating is going to be this weekend and next, when all four of us are home and together.

And of course there is always the MOUND of laundry to do. Plus I'm so incredibly behind on my DVR. Like 2 or 3 weeks on some of my shows! It's a tragedy. It really is.

So, Happy Veterans Day! Hope everyone has an awesome weekend! I'm going to resume playing with my phone. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment