Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday Football

I just want to say that I hate the New England Patriots. Watching my Colts get their tails whipped week after week only makes my animosity for the Patriots that much greater. And more violent. I just want the Giants to smash Tom Brady's face. *sigh*

I miss Peyton!

This has been a really depressing football season.

In other news, my car is now super super clean. Spent a couple of hours this morning washing and dusting and vacuuming. Enjoyed a great birthday lunch with my mom, step-dad, lil brother and grandparents today. Evie is still afraid of my grandpa, but actually ate a little bit of lunch. She loved helping her Ma blow out birthday candles and then savored some cake.

Now Josh is off to work for the night and I'm left to deal with the babies versus time change scenario on my own. I'm confident that I can deal with it but it's nights like these that I really, really wish Josh and I shared a more similar schedule. Evie has a pretty strong internal clock and hates change. So she is pretty difficult. And tending both girls goes so much smoother when there is an equal ratio of parents to twiblings.

Ah well, back to cheering for the Giants. At least one of the Manning boys is playing! Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Maybe some one out there even enjoyed that extra hour of sleep last night?

No comments:

Post a Comment