Thursday, November 17, 2011

Busy week

Sorry I've been absent this week. It has been a busy week! I promise to write something good tomorrow. Maybe even a couple of good blogs. I've been mulling over a couple of ideas. Plus excitement in the holiday front! Hehe. Just finished my book today. Finally read Inheritance. The final book in the Eragon series which took forever to be published.

Elly is still cutting teeth. It's miserable and means she wakes up screaming through the night. Which means that I'm not sleeping much.

Evie has started taking herself to potty like a big girl. As Evie says "Mommy proud!" cause I really am! It's amazing watching this baby turn into a little person. She's so independent! Of course she's still using her little plastic potty. But no biggie. She is such a tiny person that I don't see her being tall enough to even use a stool to get onto the big potty comfortably for a while.

Well I'm going to put these babies to bed and take a shower. I'd love to take a nice long bubble bath and sip a glass of wine. And ya know. Relax. But there's no time!

If I can get these girls in the bed early enough maybe...just maybe.

*sigh*

Yeah. Right! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment