Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Sitting here thinking, I'm trying to come up with something astounding and philosophical and beautiful to write. Something to really express the depth of gratitude and how overwhelmingly humbled I am by the multitude of things I have to be thankful for.

My two beautiful healthy little girls. Who both astound me on a daily basis. Each of them grows and changes so much. They're such wonderful and special little people. I am just amazed that I helped make them. That they're MY children. That I am THEIR mother. It's just mind blowing at times.

My job. Which I am so fortunate to have in these tough economic times. And even more fortunate that is a job that I absolutely love and which allows me to help others and give back to the community.

My house. Which isn't the biggest, newest or nicest. It's got a lot of "quirks" and "personality." But we've put a lot of time and work into it and made it our home. It keeps us warm and dry in the winter and cool in the summer. It's where my babies are growing up and becoming little girls.

My family. My friends. Who support me and love me, regardless of my flaws and faults. They laugh with me, cry with me. Listen when I need it. Give advice and condolences and help.

My husband. Who tolerates all of my quirks and my personality. Helps me out with the house and works as hard as he can to provide for us.

My co-workers. My health. My food and my clothes and my everything. I am just so blessed! And so thankful!

I hope everyone has a safe and happy and wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment