Friday, November 4, 2011

"My momma mapped out the road that she knows, which hands to shake, which ones to hold. In my hand-me-down Mercury, ready to roll, she knew that I had to go and hang out, make lots of noise, and lay out, lay with a boy. Make the mistakes that she made 'cause she knew all along, I was already gone." - Sugarland, Already Gone

"I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited, but I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it. I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded that for me it isn't over yet. Nevermind, I'll find someone like you. I wish nothing but the best for you. Don't forget me I beg, I remember you saying, sometimes it lasts in love and sometimes it hurts instead." - Adele, Someone Like You


"Make me your radio, and turn me up when you feel low. This melody is meant for you, so sing along with the stereo." - Gym Class Heroes, Stereo Hearts

"And if by chance this brings you cheer, maybe one day you'll bring me a beer. Or not to mention my favorite drink, a margadaquiriscrewalottaonthebeach...So here's to cheap whiskey, and fine wine. Buying shots and pick up lines...Hey hey hey, what's so wrong with one more drinkin' song? Hold up your cups and sing along. To one more drinkin' song." - Jerrod Niemann, One More Drinkin' Song

No comments:

Post a Comment