Thursday, November 3, 2011

November Thanksgiving Challenge

On Facebook, everyone is posting something they are thankful for each day of the month. Although I am posting there I though I would also post here. If for no reason than it's easier to go back and find posts on here than Facebook.

Day 1 - Thankful for vacation time.

Day 2 - Thankful for the job I come back from vacation to.

Day 3 - I am thankful for the food I get to eat. The two hot dogs I had for lunch were delicious.

Day 4 - I am thankful for the mornings I get to spend with my beautiful children. Three hours everyday with my two favorite people! It's so very important to me and I cherish it. I feel like I know the two of them as well as I know myself. :-) I am very fortunate. 


I think I will repost this daily and just add to it. Might be easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment