Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wednesday

Weel, here we are at the halfway point...

Our vacation is halfway over. It has been wonderful! I have loved getting to spend so much time with my family though I admit I'm beginning to miss my house and my things.

Contrary to any segment of Josh's, I have definitely broken my toe. My little toe on my rit foot. I think it got put back into place on Monday night when josh convinced me to let him pull it. Which was excruciating. It is still swollen. Still misshapen. And still hurts like a mo-fo. Currently ther is a trio of Dors band-aids holding my little toe to the next me. That seems to be making it feel a little better. But it aches in a way that I cannot explain and is oh so very painful.

The beach has been wonderful. A little drama. But that is to be expected. Vscationing with the diaper set is really not a joke! They hare difficult. Bottles and baby food and nap times and potty breaks. It is really challenging. The whining. The crying. The fussing. It is truly exhausting. But simultaneously it has been so fabulous. Seeing Evie and Hunter take in th ocean for the first time. Fighting to keep Elly from eating sand. Playing in the pool and chasing each other around the house laughing. It has been awesome.

Tomorrow we are doing the beach again and pictures and maybe more shopping followed by supper at Olive Garden. Friday is the aquarium and maybe more shopping. Lol. Then Saturday we will be packing back up and getting ready to head home that night.

It's been great. The next fewe days are going to be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment