Sunday, October 23, 2011

Randomly Sunday

So exhausted from all the packing but so excited and nervous that I haven't been able to sleep yet. Well, except for the doze off on the couch curled up watching TV with Evie. But that doesn't really count.

Packing was...intense. The amount of bags we are taking is insane. And we really aren't taking many toys for the girls. Just clothes. And all the day to day stuff. Like spoons. And bowls. A crap, I forgot to pack bowls.

Dang it. Okay, that remedied.

It's been a wild day.

Evie killed me on the way home from dropping Mushu off at my mom's. (Yeah, it's really handy when your mom owns a boarding and grooming kennel lol) We're driving the highway when suddenly Evie yells, "Oh no!" from the back seat.

What baby?

Mushu! Ma's house!

Yes. He's at Ma's. Remember? He has to stay there while we're at the beach.

Oh no!

Yes. He can't go with us.

Oh no! Mushu! Mushu!

That girl kills me. Lol. So, she has asked about him a couple more times since we returned home. But fortunately she was tired. Both girls apparently were.

So, some random thoughts for the day...

Tennis shoes in the dryer can hit the door hard enough to open it.

I may possibly have the ugliest knees I've EVER seen...might help if I could quit banging into things with them.

What does a broken toe look like? Mine certainly feels broken. And it's swollen...and purplish. And I cannot move it. *sigh* I am ridiculously accident prone.

Well, I absolutely have to go to bed! Goodnight sweet world!

What dreams may come...

No comments:

Post a Comment