Tuesday, February 21, 2012

First snow!

Well the girls finally got to play in the snow! Elly's first snow and she loved it. Evie had overheard me and Josh discussing the possibility of snow and when I put her to bed Saturday night she asked me if the snow would come see her. All Sunday morning she looked out the window and watched for the snow. When I put her down for nap she still hadn't seen a flake. But during her nap about an inch or more of snow accumulated.

When she woke from her nap I told her that there was snow and she didn't believe me. Her face when she came around the corner and saw the snow was absolutely priceless. Evie was dumb founded!

It was a battle to get her to eat a little snack and put on some warm clothes before she went tearing outside.

Bundled and psyched we went outside. Elly was pretty impressed. All the cold wet fluffy was neat. She planted her face in it and patted it and stomped it.

Evie stomped around and yammered about how amazing it was and how her foot prints looked. She was having so much fun I let her stay and stomp in te yard while I got the girls a bath ready. It was an awesome time!

My favorite part of the snow might have been that it was mostly gone by noon the next day. Haha. Though I wish we had gotten more play time. It was beautiful and lots o fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment