Friday, July 29, 2011

Christmas in July

Well, I have officially started Christmas shopping.


I've already gotten a couple of things for Evie. One thing for Elly. I feel bad that I don't really have much purchased for Elly yet. But I will. Trust me. I have a list made of EVERYTHING I want to get for them both. Just haven't actually gotten it all yet. I already have my budget made. I've gotten Josh's approval on all of it. All that remains is to purchase it.

And I've already ordered the clothes for the girls for Christmas. I hope Elly doesn't have a HUGE growth spurt between now and Christmas. I was kinda guessing based on her growth so far and what size Evie was in at 10 months old. Elly has stayed a little smaller than Evie so far. So unless Elly gains more than 7 lbs in less than 5 months we should be fine. Evie could wear a size 12 month up until about 12 months. Though we put her in a 12-18 month size before her first birthday and it wasn't too big by any means. 

I've even ordered Evie's Halloween outfit. I know what Elly is going to be. My mom is actually making most of Elly's costume. It's going to be adorable and I'm SOOO excited.

So, you can safely say I'm ready for the end of summer. I was thinking this morning while I got the babies dressed that I wish when I stepped outside I was greeted by crisp autumn air, orange leaves and the smells of fall. But I wasn't. Instead I was greeted by hot, humid air. Ugh. Well, it won't be too much longer, I know.

I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment