Thursday, January 12, 2012

Puzzles

If you're like most adults you probably haven't worked a puzzle in YEARS. But you really should.

No seriously. I am doing a blog on puzzles. And the fact that you should do them.

People are all crazy about sudoku and crosswords and all that. But puzzles work your brain in similar ways and no one ever mentions working jigsaw puzzles!

I just finished up a jigsaw puzzle earlier tonight. A 750 piece one that I have been working on sporadically for a few days and I feel so accomplished. And I feel like more people should really do puzzles. Certainly beats video games. haha.

Mean while, I'm praying for snow. Looking forward to seeing some maybe in the morning.

Hope everyone has had a great week. I will try to do a real post tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I love puzzles too, but not when they land in the floor! lol. NO SNOW!

    ReplyDelete